Some Beef Tenderloin Fajitas

Big Poppa

Administrator
I posted these in the comp section but not many go there so here are pics from the dinner I did at the Contest last night.

I used the MAK with the griddle. The griddle is so overlooked for dinner...I cant wait to do blackened steaks and reverse sear burgers
P1000005.jpg

P1000010.jpg

P1000014.jpg

P1000012.jpg

The beans were from scratch and were awesome...they were more central american...but we did put some wagyu diced franks in it! Bacon peppers and onions too

MAK DADDY

OH Yeah! Now that I have to try!
Very nice BP, you always think outside the box (or grill in this matter)!
Can't wait to see what's next for the griddle :)

Last edited:

jimsbarbecue

BBQ_2010_0331.jpg
BBQ_2010_0327.jpg

inspired me to use our griddle for lunch today
BBQ_2010_0329.jpg

The Griddle is nice because it sits above the flame zone and lower then the grills so it get the heat needed for that sizzle.

CarterQ

Okay, my order is in. Look forward to playing around with this! How do you guys clean this thing up after use?

MAK DADDY

Some don't clean, just wipe out like a cast iron skillet. I have been scrubbing mine as well as dish washing, seems to be holding up pretty good! Some things to remember are the coating is not traditional Teflon like a frying pan so you may need oil to keep some things from sticking and don't cook too hot or it may burn your food, kind of like cooking on your range on High. Nice to see other uses for the griddle, of coarse I love pancakes :)

CarterQ

I like the Scooter cleaning service idea! I'll probably scrub by hand. I tried the sear grate in the dishwasher over the weekend and let's just say that's not a good way to score points with the wife! Need a dishwasher for BBQ stuff in the garage.

TentHunter

We made these tonight following the recipe Big Poppa posted on the website only we used a mix of steak and pork steak. The smell of lime & garlic steaming off the hot griddle was incredible!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Thanks Tent...I never in my life thought I would be creating and posting recipes and having people cook them...This has been a really fun journey

jimsbarbecue

When still warm .I spray with water and scrap with a wooden spatula to loosen anything. Then when cool wash with blue scoth brite sponge.

Top Bottom