midweek cook

Deb

Quick cook tonight... I have been playing with the weber kettle & pellets a little lately....... I wanted to do something with some cranberry sauce and remembered that I had some tiny pork tenderloins so.... I coated them with some annie's garlic olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper

onto the grill with some cherry pellets, when they were almost done I brushed with some melted cranberry sauce
photo-53.jpg

off the grill
photo-54.jpg

plated with a few carrots and whole wheat couscous
photo-55.jpg

what did you guys cook tonight?

ACW3

Looking good, Deb! I just finished eating some stir-fry left-over smoked boneless rib roast (I cooked this one one night) with mushrooms, red pepper, onion, and sticky rice. Mine tasted good, but didn't look as appetizing as yours. We are just about done with left-overs from dinners brought over for my wife's recovery. The first five dinners were all chicken based. Each in their own right was very good. But after that many chicken dinners, I felt like I was starting to grow pin feathers! One all the left-overs are gone, I can get back to planning a meal again.

Art

Susan

Due to about a 5 day power outage, I managed to salvage a package of Deb's pulled pork for supper which I plated with a side of angel hair pasta with a tomato basil sauce. Some serious food shopping needs to be done here.

CarterQ

Looks awesome Deb! Not bad at all for being quick! Was going to grill some pork chops but a storm is blowing in and it was too windy to fire up the grill. Ended up doing them in a skillet on the stove.

Last edited:

sparky

wow, that food looks fantastic. i love pork and carrots. like little tiny pork steaks. i love carrots. :)

RickB

Quick cook tonight... I have been playing with the weber kettle & pellets a little lately....... I wanted to do something with some cranberry sauce and remembered that I had some tiny pork tenderloins so.... I coated them with some annie's garlic olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper

onto the grill with some cherry pellets, when they were almost done I brushed with some melted cranberry sauce

Recieved a couple of bags of cherry this week. How was the flavor with the pork?

bflodan

Looks great Deb!! Hope that weather holds up for ya!! Been there, done that!! Had enough thats one reason I am now out west!

Top Bottom