Ribs

bflodan

Picked up a pack of Baby Backs from Sams also had an extra half rack in the freezer that I took out.. Mustard rub down on all 3 and 1/2 rubbed one with Little Louies SGS with pepper, one with Obie Cues Sweet and Heat and one with Soileaus Cajun.. The half rack was Little Louies and Obie Cues..

001-15.jpg

003-14.jpg

Onto the MAK at 275 after about 1.5 hours..

004-15.jpg

Threw some beans on and foiled the ribs after about 2hrs...Let em ride for about an hour..

006-19.jpg

Unfoiled for about 1 more hour then sauced with Blues Hog on one and Memphis Sauce on one... The other rack with the cajun rub and the half I Tried with no sauce..

007-18.jpg

Done

008-16.jpg

009-14.jpg

Came out great as usual!!! Just would have wished the cajun had a little more kick to them, I may have went a little light on it.. Love doing ribs on the MAK!! Like everyone else, just looking for that great flavor profile...So many possibilities!!

ACW3

I judged at a KCBS contest in Shelby, NC yesterday. Those ribs of yours would have landed 9's from me. Five out of six entries were "fall-off-the-bone" bad. The sixth entry was slightly underdone. None of them looked like yours. Yours looking inviting! Great job.

Art

Top Bottom