sparky's friday night ribs

sparky

well, its friday and i had the day off. guess what i am having for dinner? ribs and FT's. (there was a few adult beverages consumed during the coarse of this cook but all concerned were recycled). :cool:

the main cast.

PB100004.jpg

all dolled up and ready for the show.

PB100007.jpg

onto #63 @ 275º.

PB100011.jpg

some flippy, flippy.

PB100013.jpg

time for some goodies.

some texas berry pepper jelly on the big rack for my wife and some coffee bbq sauce on my ribs (i love this stuff).

PB100018.jpg

ohhhh, pretty....

PB100014.jpg

i believe there done sir. thank you cisco.

PB100024.jpg

it's 34º or so. its cold. i am freezing my @$$ off. time to go back in the warm house and eat some ribs. thanks for looking.

PB100023.jpg

ACW3

More fantastic ribs from the "Ribmeister". I will have to be on the lookout for that coffee BBQ sauce. That looks and sounds interesting.

Art

bflodan

Looks great Sparky!!! I like the sound of that coffee flavor... I had a steak on the LV Strip that had a coffee rub a little while back...Was a little hesitant to try, turned out to be the best steak that I have had!!! I gotta try that!!

sparky

Spark where is the milk?

I use espresso as an ingedient in many of my roasts and steaks.

the milk is in the frig in the warm house. i like the idea of using espresso in some of the sauces and injections. i could see how it would be better w/ beef. thanks for the idea BP. always the teacher. ty obi won. :)

Top Bottom