My Name is DolpinLvr AKA Jeff and I am a wanna be pellet smoker

DolphinLvr

Hello all!

I am DolphinLvr (Jeff), I love anything to do with the outdoors as well as cooking outdoors. I have lived in Washington State for the last 8 years and I love it up here (except all the rain!), but most of my life has been spent in Southern California by the beach!

Hopefully I will be ordering my MAK 2 Star General in the very near future! As soon as I can convince the wife/banker! Anyone offer 0% financing????

TTNuge

Welcome Jeff. You will love the MAK. If only the wives could taste the food before the purchase, it would make convincing them much easier. I know mine was on board after the first meal or two.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Let me have a word with her! Welcome! I grew up in Newport...where di you? Actually there are some who still think I havent grown up......

DolphinLvr

Thanks TTN

I was at an outdoor sup[ply place with the wife today and they were selling a few Traegers. Well the salesman asked me if he can help and I politely started to tell him that I was new to smoking and looking into pellet grills and their stock of pellets. Well before I knew it, I was telling him about all of the features of the MAK and all he kept saying was "sweet!" LOL

The wife also made the comment that she wont have to cook anymore once I get one and that will be fine with me!

By the way.......Anyone reading this, the 0% interest was a joke........I for got to put the LOL at the end.....heheh

DolphinLvr

Let me have a word with her! Welcome! I grew up in Newport...where di you? Actually there are some who still think I havent grown up......

Thanks for the welcome Big Poppa! I love all your video's and I can tell you that I will be buying my MAK from you once I get the approval!

I grew up in Torrance/Redondo Beach! I love the weather down there and miss the beach, but thats about it! LOL

CarterQ

Welcome aboard, you will love the MAK and once your wife gets a taste of the magic you can create she will be sold. Just be aware that once a MAK arrives it will take over and whoever is in charge of it will be responsible for cooking the majority of meals! We used the MAK 6 days last week for dinner! You wont be sorry with a MAK, great customer service from the factory and if you get it through Big Poppa well that's a cherry on top.

DolphinLvr

Welcome aboard, you will love the MAK and once your wife gets a taste of the magic you can create she will be sold. Just be aware that once a MAK arrives it will take over and whoever is in charge of it will be responsible for cooking the majority of meals! We used the MAK 6 days last week for dinner! You wont be sorry with a MAK, great customer service from the factory and if you get it through Big Poppa well that's a cherry on top.

Thanks Carter! The wife has already said I will be doing most of the cooking which is fine by me!!! And from what I have read on these boards, your are right about the customer service from Big Poppa!

Thank you Deb!

TentHunter

Welcome Jeff.

If you're looking for a lot of friendly, talented folks with lots of knowledge about smoking then you've come to the right place!

DolphinLvr

Thanks Tent! will be loving it here alot more once I order my pellet grill! Then you all wont be able to keep me quiet........LOL

MAK DADDY

Welcome Jeff, loved the Traeger story! One of our dealers picked up a MAK grill from here then went to their plant to pick up an order of parts from them and all the salesmen were drooling over the MAK in his truck LOL.

DolphinLvr

Welcome Jeff, loved the Traeger story! One of our dealers picked up a MAK grill from here then went to their plant to pick up an order of parts from them and all the salesmen were drooling over the MAK in his truck LOL.

Thanks MAK Daddy! I am slowly working on the wife....LOL

I told her this morning that if I got the grill before Xmas, I could do a Black Peppered Ham on it.... ;)

Top Bottom