Sparky's Saturday Night Ribs

sparky

guess what. it's saturday night. planned this cook to finish at 1/2 time for the oregon vs stanford football game. once again i pulled it off. so w/ out any further ado, saturday night ribs for me and the mrs. FT's all around. got to keep the crew happy. go stanford (ya i know they losted, don't rub it in).

fired up up #63 to 275º and let her warm up. side note: i must do 90% of all my cooks on this grill. i have always had a good vibes w/ #63. we are simpatico.

PB120010.jpg

i don't know if i have seen this before here but maybe i will be the first. this rib outing i am using molasses on 1 set of ribs. i only use molasses on all of my butts now thanks to squirt > kynola. why not try it on ribs. plus, i am drinking.

PB120007.jpg

look at the color the molasses gives the rib. nice......

PB120017.jpg

top rack for the mrs and she wanted sparky's signature rib and the bottom one is molasses and JH sugar maple rub (this stuff could become very addicting, it is out of this world good. i like sweet though).

PB120025.jpg

i like cooking on the top rack because its easy for me to turn stuff and i can see it.

PB120028.jpg

guess what time it is? you got it. time for some FL.

PB120037.jpg

this is the best part of the whole cook in my opinion. i love it.

PB120044.jpg

did ya see the butter melting. look at the color of this rib. outstanding watson....

PB120064.jpg

it's 1/2 time. must be time for some ribs.

PB120076.jpg

i must say. the molasses ribs were to die for. i have never done that before i don't think. the JH sugar maple rub is like. very, very good. i love it. okie dokie, cya.

Chili Head

If I ever make it to the west coast I'm coming over to see what real ribs taste like :)
Nice job sparky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom