Chuck

LarryF

After my way lean round last week I decided to try a fatty Chuck this week. I wanted to inject it, but my cheap syringe had no vacume pressure. There were no replacements available at Safeway at midnight. So I turned my injection into a marinade.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ACW3

LarryF,
Quick thought. If you hava a Jacard meat tenderizer, take that chuck and give it a going over, and then into the marinade. Might be better than injecting.

Art

LarryF

Used a pretty basic rub. Salt, pepper, garlic, and a little cayenne pepper. Cooking it at 225.

LarryF

LarryF,
Quick thought. If you hava a Jacard meat tenderizer, take that chuck and give it a going over, and then into the marinade. Might be better than injecting.

Art
Just bought one on Amazon. Will try that next time. Thanks!

LarryF

9 hours. IT 190. Basting with my reheated marinade every hour. Just put in a double foil layer (wither the rest of the marinade) and a towel in a cooler for the next two hours. Totally missed dinner tonight. Will post more pictures probably right before bedtime.View attachment 966

CarterQ

Nice job! Did the meat stay juicy? Every time I have done chuck on the smoker it has been hit or miss.

Top Bottom