A Breakfast Fattie

cowgirl

I used my little fattie piston on this one. Made a filling by cooking onions in butter until tender, added hashbrowns and cubed ham. Let the filling cool then added shredded provolone cheese and jalapenos... filled the piston and let it cool while rolling out the spicy sausage.

b6d57724-1.jpg

005-4-1.jpg

wrapped in bacon and onto the Memphis Pro...

011-3-1.jpg

037-4-1-1.jpg

cowgirl

059-1-1-1.jpg

toasted an english muffin, added a fattie slice..
topped with an easy over egg and drizzled with hollandaise..

074-2-1.jpg

I think this is my favorite fattie filling... I seem to make this same combination over and over. lol
Thanks for looking!

Deb

I think I'll do this the morning after Thanksgiving. I need to start some bacon this week since I'm out :)

TentHunter

I think this is my favorite fattie filling... I seem to make this same combination over and over. lol

He he, I thought I recognized the filling recipe!

Now I make some nice looking bacon weaves, but yours, done on the bias like that, looks PHENOMINAL! I have wondered for a while how you do it and get it to wrap on the ends a neatly as you do!?!?!?!?

Big Poppa

Administrator
Bob I just found out she golfs too...flies planes, shoots guns, fishes, cooks, plays guitar, raises shrimp, lamb, beef, pork, chickens, slaughters all the of them...(I do a pretty mean shrimp slaughter........ but am a wimp on the others)....she may be able bend metal too.....Im not challenging her to anything except a bald guy contest.

cowgirl

He he, I thought I recognized the filling recipe!

Now I make some nice looking bacon weaves, but yours, done on the bias like that, looks PHENOMINAL! I have wondered for a while how you do it and get it to wrap on the ends a neatly as you do!?!?!?!?
Cliff..Thanks.. I use the plastic that the weave sits on..it helps me tuck and roll. :)

That is just unfair skills, bet I can bend some metal better than you Jeanie :)
Seriously, outstanding!
lol I bet you can bend metal better than me too! Thanks Mak Daddy. :)

KyNola, thank you!

Bob I just found out she golfs too...flies planes, shoots guns, fishes, cooks, plays guitar, raises shrimp, lamb, beef, pork, chickens, slaughters all the of them...(I do a pretty mean shrimp slaughter........ but am a wimp on the others)....she may be able bend metal too.....Im not challenging her to anything except a bald guy contest.

BP, when you put it that way...it's no wonder I'm busy all of the time. I can't process beef on my own, I take those to the butcher. lol... Thank you...

Jim and Tim..thank you! :)

Top Bottom