Reverse Sear Strube Ranch Texas Wagyu Tri Tip

Big Poppa

Administrator
smoked at 250 until internal hit 142 Seared about two and a half minutes a side rested sliced and served
P1000044.jpg

CarterQ

That just brings a tear to my eye......... I know everyone loves Brisket but man when you get a hold of prime Tri Tip it's pretty hard to beat. I have shown a few Texans the light with good tri tip. What did you season with?

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
Believe it or not the first article of Big Poppa Double Secdret Steak rub...I worked on it a lot...I wanted a spice mix that had a lot of flavor but didnt kill the meat....when you look at it..it has very course sea salt behind it is a seasoned salt, black pepper garlic and then lemon. There are a few more but I would seriously have to execute you guys and I need the members....

Big Poppa

Administrator
NOw for the bomb. Carter I agree...I think that people who are crazy for brisket just havent had tri tip!

3Bs-Bar-B-Que

I have to agree its so juicy and has great beef flavor I have had more dry or flavor less or just as bad over the top with seasoning and tri-tip with salt pepper and garlic and onion can be some great meat all by its self lol

Top Bottom