Saturday Night Ribs w/out the kids. Ya.......

sparky

live is good w/out the kids home. i know they will be back in the morning but tonight i am thinking they moved out to alaska. its the little tricks we play w/ our minds to get us threw the day. don't judge. my wife wanted me to cook some ribs for dinner. ok, i can do that. Sparky's Signature Ribs for her and a little something different for me. she is studying for her finals next week in the kitchen and i am smoking a cigar and having a few FT's in the backyard. everyone is happy here. well, away we go.

some LL w/P on one and some mary's cherry rub on the other. this is going to be fun.

PC030088.jpg

all dressed up and ready for the dance.

PC030090.jpg

onto #63 @ 275º as always. i always used to stretch my ribs out (they looked cool that way) but hanging w/ the BPS team they told me to squish them in. they will good better. i cook tip there. right that down.

PC030093.jpg

time for some flippy, flippy.

PC030095.jpg

what time is it boys and girls.

PC030098.jpg

ya, it's time for some FL.

my favorite part. love the melting butter.

PC030099.jpg

more love.

PC030101.jpg

time to break out the stockyards red raspberry for my rib.

PC030105.jpg

look at the color of that LL w/P rib coming out of FL. the colors are outstanding. look at the rib. what a treat.

PC030117.jpg

i poured the FL juices back over the rib and then more sauce on the other one after i flipped it.

PC030119.jpg

cont.....

sparky

gangs all done. looking good.

PC030122.jpg

lets get these in the house. it's cold out here.

PC030124.jpg

resting until my wife gets up and gets a plate and a knife. ok, ok there done.

PC030130.jpg

vege's, we don't need no stinkin vege's. my plate.

PC030131.jpg

that plates done. time for 2nds.

PC030136.jpg

me and the mrs ate both racks. they were very good. we both liked the sauce ones. never had a rib taste like that before. okie dokie. time for some tv.

Top Bottom