Shrimp-n-Blue Crabs

cowgirl

I had not tried blue crabs before...they were pretty tasty on the grill.

5ec03430-1.jpg

I marinated the shrimp in a mixture of soy, sherry, old bay, garlic and sea salt..

c3f6b73f-1.jpg

grilled them with the blue crabs...

444f9a75-1.jpg

basted both the crabs and shrimp with a kicked up butter sauce..

8f351a21-1.jpg

served with lots of napkins and cold beer. :)

1c3eac86-1.jpg

b990b591-1.jpg

They were pretty tasty.. I wish I lived closer to the ocean. lol
Thanks for looking!

ACW3

Your meals all look fantastic. I'd love a plate of shrimp and crabs, and of course, a cold beer, or two.

Art

sparky

love this meal. do you eat the crab w/ shells on? my and my wife ate crab last night. i have never seen blue crab.

cowgirl

Wow, I'll need lots of napkins please!

Thank you Cliff! :)

love this meal. do you eat the crab w/ shells on? my and my wife ate crab last night. i have never seen blue crab.

Thanks Sparky! I ate them without the shells. This was my first taste of a blue crab. I was told when they are in the soft stage, you can eat the whole thing without shelling. They were a bit of work but tasty. Thanks again... :)

ACW3

When blue crabs are in the soft shell stage, they are great! When I see them on the menu, I always order a soft shell crab sandwich. The claws and legs stick out of the sandwich. My wife thinks they look "gross". She won't eat them. Once they are cleaned properly, cooked and put in the sandwich, they are a major treat. Blue crabs are a big hit on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

Art

cowgirl

When blue crabs are in the soft shell stage, they are great! When I see them on the menu, I always order a soft shell crab sandwich. The claws and legs stick out of the sandwich. My wife thinks they look "gross". She won't eat them. Once they are cleaned properly, cooked and put in the sandwich, they are a major treat. Blue crabs are a big hit on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

Art
Art that sounds like something I would love!! I hope to try them some day. Thanks. :)

Looks delicious Jeanie!!

Thank you Dan! :)

Top Bottom