Ribs with Texas Candy

jimsbarbecue

Did some ribs. All have 3 eyz rub and pepper plant sauce. One of the ribs I put Texas Candy Mango Habanero sauce and then the pepper plant. Thinking it may add to much heat. It was favorite. Not to hot just a little after bite.
BBQ_2010_0309.jpg

TentHunter

First BP's Pork rack, now these ribs. Jim, I'll have to change my shirt before going to work, its wet from drooling! Very nice!

Big Poppa

Administrator
NO really a nice flavor profile sweet on the fron ind with a little ping of pepper on the back end. I like to dilute it a hair with peach juice

5 Hole

Nice ribs...The Rib Candy adds a great profile but it you're not careful, it can get a little spicy. We sell most of the flavors as well as the Pepper Jelly in the BPS store.

Pete

Jim that looks great! I love pepper plant and keep it on hand. Heat tends to wake up that sauce...

BradT

I am a huge fan of all the rib candy stuff, for me at home there aren't many scenarios i can think of that it wouldn't be appropriate lol.

jimsbarbecue

Just to resurface this thread. I have been using the rib candy when I wrap pork ribs instead of honey,butter,agave etc and found that just a good brushed on coating is all that is needed. Tried a real heavy coat to see if it would get to hot but I think the extra runs off and just waste the product.The bottle does a bunch of ribs. I would classify it as a secret ingredient.Here is the one I have been using.

Texas Rib Candy - Mango Habanero - Mak Grills, Memphis Grills, Hasty Bake, Primo

Top Bottom