Online Meat

CarterQ

Seems it's getting harder and harder to find good consistent quality meat through regular retail channels anymore (at least in my neck of the woods). Beef seems to be the most inconsistent, Costco can be hit and miss especially on steaks (I generally buy wholes strips), my local supermarket butcher does a great job but it seems like I have a 50/50 shot of getting the same quality every time, even within the same grade. Pork is factory raised too lean as it has tried to become "healthy" so chops and loins have little flavor.

I just want good consistent quality every time, and I don't mind paying for it if it's going to be good. Been looking at some of the various online meat stores and was wondering if anyone has had good or bad experiences with these. Just curious.

sparky

bp, don't you sell meat. seems like there is a need. went to raley's today and they had no butts. :(

TentHunter

CarterQ, I was wondering the exact same thing. I've never bought meat online either.

I don't know the details, but it looks like BP has something in the works.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Search the online stores and you can find some deals but mostly it is super expensive . The shipping is murder. I am starting Big Poppa's Meat Locker to sell premium meat starting with Strube Ranch Texas Wagyu..should be live by the first of the year.

Costco is going to be a separate thread.

Top Bottom