i had a cr@ppy day on friday

sparky

i know alot of ppl who go to bars when they are having a bad day. me, i go to the butcher. cooking on my mak makes me happy so i needed some ribs. ribs = sparky happy food.

time to get happy. this is how i started my cook. (by the way, thanks to the great forum member who sent me these goodies for xmas).

1mak1005.jpg

what this day calls for is some cajun ribs. maybe some booze too. who knows?

1mak1012.jpg

i believe that is thick enough.

1mak1015.jpg

onto #336 @ 275 deg (heh, how do you put that little degree symbol on a pc. i knew how to do it on a mac).

1mak1022.jpg

a little flippy, flippy.

1mak1025.jpg

time for some good stuff. (thanks to the forum member, you know who you are. great sauce).

1mak1031.jpg

done and resting.

1mak1037.jpg

cut up and messy. yes, thats the way to do it. come on, give us a WAA LAA baby. recharging.

1mak1039.jpg

ate all of them and i didn't share.

1mak1044.jpg

i needed these to put me back in to zen mode. they worked. you ever eat something warm and your nose runs a little and beads of sweat get on your temple. this was like that. 2 big glassed of milk.

well, i felt no pain and had a full belly. happy sparky back to his normal self.

Last edited:

warpath

That meal is what I call "recharging the batteries in my head" looks good might even equal a wa--??

seeya
Dave

Great looking ribs Sparky and even better seeing the "WAA LAA" back!

(heh, how do you put that little degree symbol on a pc. i knew how to do it on a mac).

Now for the geek side of me. To get the little degree symbol...If you have a full keyboard with a number pad, make sure the num lock is on, then hold down the "Alt" key while typing 248 on the number pad and this is what shows up °. WAA LAA! This is more old school. New school is hold down the "Alt" key while typing 0176 on the number pad and this is what shows up °. WAA LAA! Either one should work.

If you are doing it from a laptop with a smaller keyboard (no number pad), there may be a way to do it. If your keyboard has small (normally blue) numbers on certain letters, usually 789 iou jkl, you should have a way to put num lock on and use these keys. My particular laptop doesn't have it so I have to go to the start button, and in the search window type "character map", click the box that says advanced view, and search for "degree". Then copy it and paste where you want it. Way too much trouble for me, so if I am on the laptop, I don't use it.

Hope this helps!

TentHunter

(heh, how do you put that little degree symbol on a pc. i knew how to do it on a mac).

On my desktop PC, I use the Alt + 0176 method like NorCal described. But on my notebook (no numpad) it's more of a pain to turn on NumLock so I use the Character Map on the Start Menu. You can easily copy & paste the degree symbol ( ° ) from there.

To access it click: Start, All Programs, Accesories, System Tools and it will be in the list. I keep a shortcut to it on my Quick Launch Bar for easy access.

P.S. Those ribs look mighty tasty Sparky!

Last edited:
Top Bottom