That Smell

SmokinMAK

LOL! I smelled someone grilling some terriaki when I came home tonight. I knew right away that I'd be doing some form of terriakin thins weekend.

Our next door neighbors have a charcoal grill and all I ever smell is the lighter fluid - yuk!

Deb

I think that mine smells so much better ;) I don't see the neighbors out at their grills very often though.

I drove by a local bbq place the other day and thought..... mine is 100 times better :)

TentHunter

Usually when I smell someone else's cook they're Grilling, not BBQ'ing or smoking.

I just imagine Bachman-Turner Overdrive, singing, "You ain't smelled nothin' yet... B-b-baby you just ain't smelled n-n-nothin' yet!"

Nothing beats the smell of hickory wafting through the air!

CarterQ

Usually it's an awful kerosene smell from my neighbor who starts his Webber with it, talked to him once and asked why he uses that over lighter fluid, answer - "cheaper and works the same". Needless to say we don't exchange BBQ tips all that often.

5 Hole

My neighbor bbq's just about every evening and they use lighter fluid. I think I'll introduce him to chimneys.

MAK DADDY

Sometimes I catch a smell of bbq pellets burning while driving home, not sure where it comes from but you can't miss that unique smell.
Then I roll in the driveway and fire up the MAK, I wonder if the other guy thinks the same thing?

3Bs-Bar-B-Que

The neighbors all around have stopped using there gas grills lol and bring over food and ask when will it be done its fun and I make some extra money and the hood is happy now come practice time for comps .. seems like I get 5or 6 of the boys coming over with beer and chairs we shoot the bull and about half drunk foods done we eat it lol so love the smell and so do the neighbors lol

ACW3

I happen to be lucky and live on a golf course. I use my MAK a lot. One of the owners/head grounds keeper is always drivning around checking on the condition of the course or work being done. He stopped me at the club a while back and wondering what I was cooking now. I told him I was in the smoking stage of several pork butts. He said the guys working on one of the holes near my house were being "distracted" by the good smells. He said he loves driving by my house and seeing the blue smoke rising from my MAK in the driveway. One of these days soon, I may have to take him a "care package".

Art

scooter

My neighbor bbq's just about every evening and they use lighter fluid. I think I'll introduce him to chimneys.

After all that time using fluid, wonder if his family would think non lighter fluid cooked Q tastes off? Might need a new cooker also.

Big Poppa

Administrator
WOnder how the families health history is.....

If you want to torture your neighbors get a one star! I cannot believe how much smoke it puts out

txpgapro

To go fire up my big stick burner and show that person what real BBQ is.
a6cd0f43-75a2-b994.jpg

Or turn on the Memphis Pro and just make them jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Poppa

Administrator
LOVE IT Mike! The PGA Logo is icing on the cake! We may have to have a pelletsmoking.com contest....in person...bands bbq beer and tall tales.

Top Bottom