2012 Comp Schedule - How is it looking?

KimG SOW

Smoke on Wheels is look at ..... around 15-20 this year. It will just depend on how many classes Andy will be teaching.

Looking at our schedule so far, we have something going every weekend til June. And that doesn't even include the girls' school activities. :rolleyes: LOL!

This is where we are starting:

Austin TX (IBCA) (Andy with a few friends under another team name)
Winter Q & Chest to Chest - Great Bend KS 2/24
Sam's Club - Dallas TX 3/16
Smokin' on Big Creek - Pleasant Hill MO 3/30
Smoke in the Spring - Osage City KS 4/6

Candy Sue

I'll probably do my usual 14-15. Can't believe I'm starting in January this year! Next weekend, GA BBQ Throwdown in Young Harris, GA!

RickB

I'll probably do my usual 14-15. Can't believe I'm starting in January this year! Next weekend, GA BBQ Throwdown in Young Harris, GA!

Cant believe they are starting this soon in Ga. Might have to drive up and see you. What are the days/ hours?

Big Poppa

Administrator
Im glad they are starting again! cant wait to have a season with the 8th wonder...how about Andy and Kim?

Candy Sue

Cant believe they are starting this soon in Ga. Might have to drive up and see you. What are the days/ hours?

It's part of the GA BBQ Association's annual meeting. Odd turn in times -- starting at 3:00 on Saturday, so don't really have to stay up all night! It'll be at the Brasstown Resort up there. Should be pretty special. Got a massage booked for Friday...

Top Bottom