MAK 2 Star is a TANK!

Meat Man

We did our first competition this weekend at Havasu. We used two MAK 2 Star grills. I'm not sure, but I think we might have been the only team using only MAK grills. The conditions were less than prime, it was quite windy and caused problems for many of the teams. I'm proud to say that the MAKs never missed a beat, cooked and performed identically. Not to mention they put out some great Q. We got two calls, a 4th in chicken, and 6th in pork, and 7th over all. Big shout out to Candy Sue BBQ'r Delight pellets are the BOMB!
e636b6ca.jpg

Picture050.jpg

photo15.jpg

Last edited:

MAK DADDY

WOW fantastic job in your debut! I know how hard those comps are and getting a call is something to be very proud of let alone pulling into the top 10 overall! Make sure you keep having fun along the way :)

Great job Meat Man! I don't compete (just a beginner) but have a 2 star. No issues no matter how windy it is. Great to see you do well.

Meat Man

Thanks you guys, we got setup and were blinded by a brilliant flash. It was Big Poppa Smokers rolling in with their big shinny Airstream trailer. They set up right by us, it was fun to watch Sterling, Jody and Joe work the grills. All business, with their game faces on. They were poetry in motion.

Top Bottom