ThE worst part of travel

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok I'm in Cleveland for a very special friends cancer fundraiser. Scott Hamilton is a cancer survivor and has raised 18 million dollars for research...he doesn't publicize it hem tirelessly dedicates himself to the cause. The centerpiece of his effort is a live show with real music and the top skaters.....that part is great Tonight the music is Vince gill. Brad paisley and Rodney crowell ( whO I accompanied last night blast)

But I miss my smokers! My wife can tell too......I'm dreaming of Strube ranch short ribs on the one star, twice baked and bread on the Memphis and desert on the two star....am I sick?

sparky

the seventies. partied way to much back then. then kids in eighties and no more money for booze and what not.... wife said i had to grow up. as always she is right. now i am addicted to my pellet grill. now, old spark sits in the backyard next to pool, drink my Fat Tire and smokes. the grill, cigars and ....

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
It was a great night. Sheryl crow was a guest. I had dinner with them all and Sheryl crow said she met me when she was a waitress! She remembered the Ernie ball cc

Bear

Sheryl Crow was raised about 20 miles up the road from where I live. Kennett MO's only claim to fame.

Top Bottom