Contest contest contest 2-24

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok the Rockies have been cleaning up and the cooks are off the charts. Let's keep the ball a Rollin and the pellets a burning

First place. $25 store credit to big poppa smokers
Second place. $15 store credit to big poppa smokers
Third place $10 store credit to big poppa smokers

$5 bucks credit to all who are smart and bold enough to enter!

sparky

ya'll better bring it this weekend. My wife have me a credit card and said I can go meat shopping. ya'll in trouble. No more rookie wins this weekend.

RickB

Well i must say it's about tme to get me some BP bucks. I also must agree it's time to put the rookies in there place. But Sparky I just have one question...When did In and Out Burger start taking credit cards? ;)

sparky

let the slaughter begin (you guys know i'm joking right?). started w/ da players.

1mak3004.jpg

oh ya. all dressed up and ready for the ball.

1mak3009.jpg

onto the mak @ 275°.

1mak3023.jpg

color baby. its all about da color.

1mak3025.jpg

hard core. straight up blues hog. pirates got da be pirates.

1mak3028.jpg

is that not the nicest thing ya ever did see.

1mak3036.jpg

look at the pretty, pretty toe nails all painted up.

1mak3034.jpg

oh, how nice....

1mak3038.jpg

these babies are ready for the house. took them in and my daughter and i sat down and ate entire rack over a couple of beers. great way to start the weekend. a little bonding w/ the big kids (when are they moving out?).

1mak3041.jpg

i'm not done yet. we will continue this later....ahhhhh matie. time to walk the plate. :mad:

Last edited:

wneill20

This rookie is your huckleberry I will bring something new tomorrow night you have not seen before. And maybe on Sunday and old school stuffed chicken:)

Last edited:

sparky

Arrrgggg matie...got some comp ribs on the mak as we speak. Prepare to walk the plank!

ok, lets bring down the old folks too. lol....but captain jack, whats the course? follow the stars. and break out the rum, matie....:cool:

RickB

Let's look at the players

IMG_1241.jpg

Rubbed and readyto go

On for some smoke

IMG_1247.jpg

Next stage

IMG_1249.jpg

Foil Love is what is is all about

Here it is ready to eat

IMG_1254.jpg

Got it comp style.. A clean cut and a little bite. But tender as a mothers love

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

Enjoy

sparky

i got to say those are some real nice ribs. good color, nice smoke and a good bite. good job partner. :)

wneill20

Those are some good looking ribs got there i will have a bite. No hurten this weekend either I'm sure i will make everyone happy

Big Poppa

Administrator
Allen sorry to edit but I only have a coupla rules and linking to other stores is one of them especially if I sell it...Spark got the pomegranate balsamic from his favorite store...BIg Poppa Smokers!

sparky

lets just nail that coffin shut on everyone shall we. i don't believe i have seen this cook on this forum. 1st time. were not even close to being in the lines here. and it starts like this.....

1mak3001-1.jpg

the stars of the show.

1mak3015.jpg

got a fat ribeye. rubbed it down w/ a piece of garlic so piece broke off. then some chili oil (get some of this stuff, one of the eight wonders of the world) rubbed on. then DSSR and a dusty of happy ending.

1mak3018-1.jpg

onto a hot mak w/ my mak grill grates (i am so liking these things).

1mak3038-1.jpg

and, while i am waiting the allotted time i might as well enjoy a adult beverage.

1mak3043.jpg

these mak grill grates produce the best grill marks. see.

1mak3040-1.jpg

steaks done. dusty w/ happy ending. tented up w/ foil. sorry about the pic, into the sun. my bad.

1mak3049.jpg

got the kids beer (they must be broke this week).

1mak3028-1.jpg

got a pan w/ some cut up garlic.

1mak3027.jpg

and some little neck clams drizzled w/ some nectar of the gods.

1mak3033-1.jpg

cont....

sparky

put my garlic pan down over the flame zone. grill, frogmat, clams. drizzled beer over them and let them steam. cool huh.

1mak3047.jpg

is that cool or what.

1mak3055.jpg

the little darlings all ready to come off.

1mak3052.jpg

oh ya. got me some good eats going happening.

1mak3057.jpg

WAA LAA. thats right. just drool. melted me some butter. put some fresh lemon juice in w/ some lemon zest in it. excellent ribeye, steamed smoked clams and some moo juice. love me some friday afternoons.

1mak3061.jpg

all i can say is. yummy. and the coffin is shut. i believe the last nail was just hammered in. boo ya......

1mak3066.jpg

thank you, thank you. captain jack has left the ship. shore leave......

Top Bottom