When should I order?

J.O.

I am moving into a new home on March 28th and would like to order a Mak 2 Star from Big Poppa as my personal house warming gift. When should I place the order to have it delivered on the 28th to my location in Fraser, CO 80442?

RickB

I am moving into a new home on March 28th and would like to order a Mak 2 Star from Big Poppa as my personal house warming gift. When should I place the order to have it delivered on the 28th to my location in Fraser, CO 80442?

7-10 days.

GA Que

I ordered mine on March 2nd and it is going to arrive on March 13th. It's being shipped from Oregon to Atlanta, GA.

J.O.

Hey, you should be cooking with it, not warming your house!
Very funny, especially considering how many people here in the mountains heat their homes with pellet stoves. And with all of our pine trees being killed but beetles they are even producing pellets here locally from the dead trees. Of course those pellets won't really help with my cooking.

J.O.

Just closing escrow on a new place in CA and plan the same house warming gift to myself!!! Great minds thinking similarly!
I ordered mine Monday, March 19th, and was told they were behind on production and it wouldn't ship for a week or two. But everything shipped on the 21st and I was called by UPS freight yesterday to arrange a drop-off. The 2 Star is now in Denver but unfortunately they only drive up to the mountains on Thursdays so I have to wait unless I drive down to Denver and pick it up from the UPS center. Might have to make a road trip on Monday.

Big Poppa

Administrator
J.O. I m sorry for the UPS Scheduling...The most frustrating thing is to know that we have shipped the unit and its sitting in a warehouse....

Top Bottom