ACM BBQ Throwdown Las Vegas

Meat Man

We have been looking forward to this one for months. Over 100 of the best BBQ teams in the nation. I feel for the teams that didn't get in, hopefully they'll be able to work something out. $50k in prize money, sweet!

Matt Dalton

Matt Did you guys get in? wopuld love to see Left Coast win their first GC in Vegas Style

Thanks BP!..I've tried to call and email with no response..it sucks that we can't get an answer but it's like the old Zep song"nobody's fault but mine"..so we'll be sitting at home like kids locked out of the playground.

KimG SOW

Hope ya'll have an awesome time!!! Someone get me autographs from the Zac Brown Band pleeeaaaasseee!!!! ;-)

bflodan

Looking forward to coming out and seeing and meeting everyone... Had a good time last year!! Kinda nice its on The Strip this time!

jimsbarbecue

It is nicer to be on the strip. The room prices are higher then last year. But hey were in Vegas with BBQ and Country Music. Next will be Stagecoach with more BBQ and Country Music. Life is Good!

bflodan

It is nicer to be on the strip. The room prices are higher then last year. But hey were in Vegas with BBQ

That is true, but it is a much nicer hotel... If ya want to save a few bucks try the Luxor or Excalibur they are usually cheaper... Both are right next door and walkable or also they have a tram between the 3 of them..

jimsbarbecue

We will be in town tomorrow afternoon if you need help! Not the cook the Big Poppa team is but can help with prep or cleaning etc

Meat Man

Nice ride down fron SLC, nice dinner last night, up $700 smackeroonies, comfy bed at the Manadaly,
daughter flying in this afternoon to cook with us, could it get any better.

Oh Yes It Could!

jimsbarbecue

The wind held off until after turn in times for the teams. Awards start at 6 . What a event, if you love BBQ and country music you should be in Vegas this weekend. We will be home tomorrow and post some pictures of the comp.

Big Poppa

Administrator
We got absolutely slammed....licking our wounds.....39th...unbelievable.....But Pelletsmoking was very well represented by Matt from Left Coast with a very very strong 4th! Great job.......

Top Bottom