The wait Starts!!

Scallywag

Mak 2 Star ordered.. now I gotta wait 2 whole weeks... sigh.
Bp dealing with Kristen I have to say you have some pretty amazing people working for you!!:D

sparky

we all had to wait. it's your turn now. 2 weeks will pass soon buddy. i had a bit of a wait for Hazel. its all good. your putting out some fine food w/ that traeger your using.

jimsbarbecue

You will like cooking on a pellet grill . I think the food taste better and am hooked. You picked a quality grill that BP sells so being a owner know you will be happy.

Scallywag

we all had to wait. it's your turn now. 2 weeks will pass soon buddy. i had a bit of a wait for Hazel. its all good. your putting out some fine food w/ that traeger your using.
Thanks Sparky... thats a big compliment coming from you...

Chili Head

Your MAK is worth the wait! Trust me!
And since you already know pellets the learning curve won't be as steep.
I bet your first meal turns out great on your new MAK! Congrats bud!

TrickyDick

I too am waiting! Any updated time frame? I'm HATING my old propane grill! For one thing, it's not yet 6 years old, and it's practically rusted to bits. The company is out of business but now back again, but no replacement parts ( Vermont castings ) available. It only cost 1600 at the time but that is not a small amount and I thought it would last at least 10 years. Never seen rain. The bottom shell of the grill body and where parts bolt in are rusting out. One burner has rusted out where it bolts to the body. I am no longer using this burner out of fear. I don't really understand why propane grills rust like this. Never again.

4 star here I come!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?i2zyxu

Top Bottom