My name is Craig and I am new to pellet smoking

Texana

Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

My name is Craig Sharry and I am bbq competitior and new to pellet smoking.

I am the owner of Texas Pepper Jelly and am proud to be affiliated with Big Poppa Smoker's. Be sure to check out our products on their site. If I can be of any assistance concerning our product feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Craig

Big Poppa

Administrator
Craig! Your stuff is absolutely killer. I cannot eat a bisquit without butter and your strawberry jalapeño jelly. To die for

We use your rib candy as a secret additive tom our comp sauces...question as the bottle ismopen andnusedndoesmit get hottermor is it our imagination?

Texana

Craig! Your stuff is absolutely killer. I cannot eat a bisquit without butter and your strawberry jalapeño jelly. To die for

We use your rib candy as a secret additive tom our comp sauces...question as the bottle ismopen andnusedndoesmit get hottermor is it our imagination?

For now lets go with your imagination. :)

What might be happening is the Habanero pieces are settling on towards the bottom of bottle and it could be concentrating the heat more. Be sure to shake the bottle well before using.

jimsbarbecue

Welcome Texana
Big Poppa turned me on to your Texas Candy. I brush a thin coat on the foods I have tried and what a difference. My wife who isn't into real spicy flavors thought it was great. So far I have used it on fish, chicken and ribs. If you have any recipes using the Texas Candy would like to see them

Texana

Welcome Texana
Big Poppa turned me on to your Texas Candy. I brush a thin coat on the foods I have tried and what a difference. My wife who isn't into real spicy flavors thought it was great. So far I have used it on fish, chicken and ribs. If you have any recipes using the Texas Candy would like to see them

Check out our Blog for a variety of recipes using our Jelly and Rib Candy.

Texas Pepper Jelly Blog

txpgapro

Welcome Craig. Glad you joined us. Note to all - Beware, Craig is a top notch cooker on the Texas circuit. In fact he is the back to back Grand Champion at the San Antonio Rodeo. He is one of Texas winningest cookers over the past 2 years. He's got an awesome product in his pepper jellies and finishing sauces. He's a great guy that I'm proud to have as a friend.
Now that ought to get me a free jar.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACW3

Welcome Craig from a pellet cooker from North Carolina. I will be in San Antonio in January to celebrate my wife's birthday and I will look for your pepper jelly and bring some back to NC.

Art

Texana

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone ....

TxPGAPro might have gotten a little excited ... not sure I am one of the winningest cookers in Texas but I can tell you I have had a pretty good year and I love to talk BBQ and cook competitions.

Now the part about San Antonio Rodeo ... that one was true .... going for a 3peat next year .... nobody has ever done it three in a row .... so gonna cross my fingers the BBQ Gods will be with me on that cook for sure.

Top Bottom