Berkshire ribs on the new Mak

Matt Dalton

Here are few cell pics of some extra ribs we had in the freezer..the bones were to long and crooked and i couldn't wait to try it out..used cherry
71b6be88.jpg

5419fcee.jpg

a big thank you to all of the great people from BPS!!!!

ACW3

Matt,
Tell us more about your cook (times, temp, pellet flavor, rub, sauce, etc). The pictures look good. Keep up the good work.

Art
A fellow MAK owner.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Matt I hope you guys like the Mak as much as I do. These guys are the team left coast BBQ. Who are killing it this year. Are you guys rookie of the year?

Matt Dalton

I first smoked for about 1 1/2 hours then I put them in a pan covered with foil and upped the temp to 325,cooked for another hour or so until they were almost done,then finished them at 225 and glazed the last 10 minutes..the flavor was cherry..the rub is a mix of jacks old south and plowboys yardbird..mixed with a few secrets..the sauce is my own that starts with a hickory sauce and a vinegar sauce as the two base ingredients.

Matt Dalton

I really think it is worth it..these ribs were extra long and to big for comp but,the color and juiciness of the meat is awesome

Matt Dalton

Thanks BP..we already love the Mak!!.it worked great and is so easy to use it blew my mind..and we have that rookie point lead by just 9 points..now it all comes down to the Tom's farm dual comp on new years..will you guys be there?

Big Poppa

Administrator
No my guys lke to party on new years! Im rooting for you since we dont qualify! we had two cooks last year.

Guys root for Left Coast Fine guys that are a blast

Matt Dalton

No my guys lke to party on new years! Im rooting for you since we dont qualify! we had two cooks last year.

Guys root for Left Coast Fine guys that are a blast
Thanks Sterling!..we are gonna miss you guys there,but it's a must for us to claim the crown!

Top Bottom