Captial City Cookoff -- April 20-21

HoDeDo

Well Candy Sue.... Normally I would say you are right on!! BUT... Kim and I will be in Maui! I was voted into the "President's Circle" via a nomination from our VP. I was selected, so Kim & I will be spending 4/19-26 in Maui @ the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua. We've never been to Hawaii, so we're uber excited!!! Think about us -- and it looks like you'll have good weather for once!!! You can thank us when you see us :)

Candy Sue

I hope I have reason to thank you! I remember now -- y'all told me this in Fort Worth. I'm certain a warm, sunny, great Hawaiian time will be had. Think warm thoughts of us crazy folk cooking in Jeff City. The weather is actually not looking too, too bad...

Matt Dalton

Andy and Kim I saw where your going and just got off the phone with my chef buddy(CIA grad)..two restaurants not to miss..Sansei for sushi..fish straight off the boat daily but get there early it gets packed..he said it's the best ever!..also The Plantation killer food and awesome views..both places are right in Kapalua..have a blast!

Top Bottom