RS Kobe Strip Steaks

SmokinSteiny

This is a cook from a couple weeks ago I forgot to post and didn't get to many photos of. I saw a 6 pack of Kobe Strip steaks on Sam's Clubs website for a reasonable price, for Kobe beef that is.... 14oz. of deliciousness, think I'll be ordering a pack of these every time I come home. Only problem was that 3 of the 6 steaks the packaging was busted and they where pretty rough looking so I threw them out and wrote a sorta nice e-mail to Sam's they kindly paid me half my money back. Thought that was fare enough. Anyways here's the pics! Sorry there isn't more.

2012-04-11_17-26-55_363.jpg

2012-04-11_17-32-11_65.jpg

I smoked them until they reached 140, then pulled cranked it up threw them on the grill greats for 2 min per side and perfection, they where great!!!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

sparky

thats not fair. i haven't had lunch yet. looks like a killer steak to me. love the last photo. nice job partner. :)

SmokinSteiny

They where great! Thanks for the comments! So far Sam's Club has the best deal for Kobe that I've been able to find if anyone else has found anything better please tell me!

Top Bottom