Ribeyes w/ Au Gratin Potatoes

SmokinSteiny

Picked up some really nice Ribeyes from Sam's so seasoned them with BPS Double Secret Steak Rub and a lil bit of Annie's Roasted Garlic EVOO. I do love the Double Secret Rub!!
2012-04-21_15-32-15_407.jpg

Threw them down on the Traeger set at 225 and brought up to 140 degree. Unfortunately my maverick ET732 is on the frits had a major flame up last week and it hasn't been working right since. Got new ones on the way though!
2012-04-21_15-44-59_802.jpg

Moved the GrillGrates to the center and cranked her up, unfortunately she only got up to 327 degrees but we still got some great grill marks on the steaks.
2012-04-21_17-12-45_685.jpg

Let them rest, threw alittle bit of butter on top and plated.
2012-04-21_17-22-37_567.jpg

The Money Shot, was delicious!
2012-04-21_17-25-18_922.jpg

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!:cool:

ACW3

Breakfast time! I could eat some of that steak, a liitle bit of the potatoes, and maybe an egg or two right now. That looks good!

Art

SmokinSteiny

Thanks guys!! Yeah I only got another week of my time home before I go back over so I'm trying to get my fill of the good stuff! LOL

SmokinSteiny

Thanks guys, I'm really loving this Reverse Sear method, and the Grill Grates are amazing!!! Also BPS DS Steak Rub is AWESOME aswell I love it!!!

RickB

Thanks guys!! Yeah I only got another week of my time home before I go back over so I'm trying to get my fill of the good stuff! LOL

Hate it you have to go..but thanks for your service to our country. Stay safe and will be looking forward to more of your cooks.

Rick

Top Bottom