Father and Son ribs for 9:30 pm saturday night

sparky

the title should say it all. my son yesterday afternoon said that he was getting off work at 9 pm and could be over at 9:30 pm for a little ribs & FT's (father / son bonding, he was low on gas i gave him 3 $20's). sounds like a great evening to me.

so on w/ our show.

i've been putting money threw its paces for the last 2 weeks. tonights not going to be any different. we got my favorite rib rub Little Louie w/ Pepper on the whole rib then just money on one 1/2. the little rib just has Money on it. so, 1/2 rib w/ just money then 1/2 rib w/ just LL w/ P then 1/2 rib w/ Money & LL w/P. ok?

chickenribs006.jpg

onto #63 @ 260°.

chickenribs009.jpg

cooking these babies dry w/ no schmear. looking good so far.

chickenribs029.jpg

welp, all done. i cut them up and put them in a big pan. we sat out next to the pool on the patio eating the entire plate. the FT's were real cold.

chickenribs047.jpg

all the ribs were fantastic. great flavor. i do like this money so far. it was a great evening sitting w/ my son just talking about life (this is where i lost the $60) next to the pool w/ the dogs. wife and daughter went to bed. great night. :cool:

Tatonka3A2

Ribs look great!!

That sounds like a perfect evening!! Marty enjoys the same thing with his son...but we have no pool - just a big ol' fire pit in the backyard. Seems like every Sunday night is a perfect night for a fire too.....may have to call in sick tomorrow! LOL!!

ACW3

Sparky,
The ribs look fabulous, as usual. I haven't ordered any "money" yet, but it looks like I better.

Art

Top Bottom