Fettuccine on a mushroom and asparagus cream sauce with smoked chicken breast.

RickB

Ok last night was beef .My wife demands chicken tonight. Knowing my wife is a pasta junkie lets get it on!

Chicken rubbed with Tusumie Spin rub and onto the Mak at 250.

IMG_1800.jpg

Lets make the cream sauce. Sauté some mushrooms till brown and add the blanched asparagus.

IMG_1815.jpg

Add some heavy cream,basil and garlic. Cook till thickend. Add some Pecorino romono.

IMG_1818.jpg

Pull the chicken and let rest for 10 minutes

IMG_1809.jpg

Lets plate this bad boy.. Some of the cream sauce on the plate and pile up some fettuccine. Add some Pecorino romono. Slice some smoked chicken breast and pile on top. Add a little more sauce and some garlic bread and we are ready to eat

IMG_1819.jpg

Enjoy!

RickB

Oh yeah, that is a good looking plate right there. Sounds like you had a perfect weekend!

Got to admit both dishes were very good. Going to be frying that polenta alot more often. The pasta dish had both my wifes favs. Chicken and pasta. Glad I can't enter this week. Got to come up with some new dishes.

RickB

Awesome job Rick! I really wanted to try your dished this week and they looked top notch.
Well done!

Give them a try. Your going to love that beef dish. The beef and mushroom juices soaked into that polenta and it was to good for words.

Top Bottom