Stagecoach

jimsbarbecue

Good luck to all that are competing at Stagecoach. looks like good weather for the weekend. I guess this is a home game for the Big Poppa Team. Still as much work just shorter travel time. Here's to a "Happy Ending"

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yeah am excited to cook....looking at the schedule Im bummed there are no comps in nov or december....What are we going to do for over two months?

Matt Dalton

Sterling Ron cates has got one in Laughlin for $125,000 in early November also Henry has got the beautiful little engine that could in vista early December..I think that last one was your favorite of the year if I remember right.

CMack1

Is the comp on Saturday or Sunday? I'll be there all weekend (camping, not cooking,) and would love to see some of the action.

Big Poppa

Administrator
This is going to be fun. I live about a block away from Stagecoach....This is our third weekend in a row for 90+ people concert/festival....Coachella fest has been the last two weekends...Stagecoach is the country one....The coachella people camp in little hipster cars...the stagecoach looks like an RV convention...

I think that this will be a first....I will be riding my bicycle to the comp...with some Strube Ranch Short Ribs in my backpack for tonights dinner!

jimsbarbecue

The Big Poppa Smokers team

Here they are getting ready
532965_3558670092940_1458393304_33112940_1688457487_n.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
SO this is seriously a block away so I packed my stuff into a backpack and rode my bike to the comp....How cool is that?
IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

Then I ran into Cmac and Maria
IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

Then fired up the one star and cooked some Strube wagyu Short ribs with double secret and oney
DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0218.jpg

waa laa
DSCF0221.jpg

sparky

short ribs look fantastic buddy. i think the friday night dinner is the best part. good luck in the comp.

Rip

Pretty sweet being a bike ride away! I do regret I missed the fabled Friday night dinner when I was at the Royal. (Not that Andy didn't take care of me, prime rib served by Kelly Wertz of 4 Legs Up is not too shabby), I think BP cooked Crown Pork Roast that Friday night?

Top Bottom