Hazel and some snacky poo's

sparky

cooked up some chicken and shrimp on Hazel. i love this grill. it seems i only using my maks to good ribs, brisket and butts. everything else i am using Hazel. she's my little lovey.

hastybakenit003.jpg

chicken and parts onto Hazel.

hastybakenit010.jpg

chicken done. will use chucky for some chicken salad sandwiches during the week. i am liken this money rub. a tad sweet but so far okie dokie.

hastybakenit014.jpg

lump still hot so shrimpy time. shrimp in a ziploc. a little SOW and when put on grill i added some money.

hastybakenit015.jpg

hastybakenit017.jpg

hastybakenit018.jpg

all done.

hastybakenit019.jpg

a perfect meal.

i cooked up some jasmine rice and broccoli. put the shrimp on the rice and drizzled some chili oil on everything and dusted w/ some happy ending.

hastybakenit025.jpg

i am loving Hazel. should have bought her along time ago.

Big Poppa

Administrator
The hasty Bake and The mak are the perfect one two combo!...Spark try less money and a little louies or double secret next time to cut it down a little if the sugars are too much

ACW3

Sparky,
Those shrimp looked sooooo good, that I had to make some up here at home. No pictures though. I received my order from BP's. For the shrimp I went with some LL/BP after coating the shrimp with some Annies garlic EVOO. When I brought them in I tasted one to see how it was. Pretty tasty. Then I gave them a light dusting of Happy Ending. Now THAT made a big difference! Really good. I'll do that one again.

Note to BP. You may need to package Happy Ending in larger bottles.

Art

Top Bottom