need dinner, Hazel to the rescue.

sparky

cooking some tri, corn and brussel sprouts (ppl told me you can't cook brussel sprouts on the grill. lol, i love it when ppl tell me i can't do something).

no talkie. just pics.

hastybakenit037.jpg

hastybakenit040.jpg

hastybakenit053.jpg

threw in some apple pellets.

hastybakenit056.jpg

hastybakenit060.jpg

hastybakenit067.jpg

grillen002.jpg

drizzled some whiskey glaze on my sliced tri (very, very good)

grillen008.jpg

grillen019.jpg

thanks for looking. a very tasty meal. got 2 kisses for this one. i love hazel, oh my wife too.

Rip

Nice looking Tri Tip there maynard. Last year they were that good at costco here....the last 6 months they've all had at least three times that much fat...like eating beef bacon, except beef fat just isn't as good! You need to live closer to me and Chili. (or vice versa)

Oh, yeah, how was the broccoli?

Last edited:

sparky

Nice looking Tri Tip there maynard. :) You need to live closer to me and Chili. (or vice versa)
Oh, yeah, how was the broccoli?

ty, the tri was very good. nice and tender and full of flavor. trying to buy a house in santa cruz, capitola or aptos right now. you guys come on down to the beach when we do. we can go surfing then we can go play some disc golf at "da la vega" in santa cruz (best discgolf course on the west coast). then back to the casa to drink some FT's and cook stuff on the patio listening to the sea gulls and enjoying the great salt air. the brussel sprouts were good. to much smoke taste on then. next time no pellets when i cook them.

Top Bottom