Hey Will (Meat man) Great Job

Big Poppa

Administrator
Meat man had a great comp in SLC fopr the Sams Club. Whoop Whoop You made it!

Congrats!

I wonder if any BPS product was used...heheh I hope so!

Meat Man

Thanks Sterling, we just missed out ont third overall by losing a tie in ribs :(. O'well it was a great comp, it got down to 34 degrees Friday night, man it was cold. Glad I've got some Norse blood in my veins. Our friends from Woodhouse did very well, big congrats to you all. It was fun to cook with you guys. Judging was tough, I don't really know why. But we are very pleased with our finish. Got 2 sixes on butts on tenderness??? Hard to figure that, cost us second place. Next time I'll cook em 12 hours, Ha Ha! The Money, Double Secert, and Happy Ending all seemed to really hit with the judges here. And fit in great with our flavor profiles. Thanks for doing, what your doing.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
Will that makes me really happy! The guys who are using it on the comp circuit are doing really well...A very famous cook is practicing with it and loving it....

Matt Dalton

Will that makes me really happy! The guys who are using it on the comp circuit are doing really well...A very famous cook is practicing with it and loving it....

Let me guess he cooks on a bright green jambo?..congrats Will on the nice finish..talked to Roger he wasn't too happy with the judging..really low scores

Top Bottom