Stagecoach Results!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Let me say that this is a fun comp and the people watching is out of this world.

We had our best cook yet this year...we all were really really pleased with all of our product....we didnt get the scores we hoped for but very very happy and had a great time! We all would take that cook to any comp. Thats what makes it fun.
Thanks Thom!

14th Chicken
10th Ribs
12th Pork
1st Brisket

5th overall

For those of you counting (probably only me) but that is two firsts in brisket inn the last two comps..CAN YOU SAY MONEY!!!!! Strube Wagyu was the hot stuff too!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Burnt ends...non injected....sort of a fun roll after how our team has struggled with brisket. Strube to Matty

Matt Dalton

Will do pm me your email..hey I know this is off topic but that comp next week in Ontario only has 5 teams signed up..3 I've never heard of..just a heads up.

Matt Dalton

Well I can understand..I tried to email as well and no response plus it was almost more than mesquite for a tenth of the money..shoulda followed the 6 p's he would've been better off

jimsbarbecue

Nice place to have a comp and the crowds you could see liked having it at the venue. Tom provided some very cool trophies for the first place winners. I was lucky to be able to judge the comp and will say the entries were all very good, the quality of cooks showed.

Top Bottom