someone got into the liquor cabinet saturday afternoon

sparky

sitting in the backyard having a FT and a little whiskey (love the maple whiskey).

saturdayafternoon052.jpg

well, my wife comes home from shopping and ask, "whats ya doing dear?". reply, i am having a little drinky poo. then in a not a very nice voice she says, "you can't drink all day and not eat. fire up Hazel and cook yourself something". yes dear (i should have that tattoo'd on my butt).

off we go.

saturdayafternoon045.jpg

my grates didn't line up right in my grill. one was higher than the other one. i called hasty bake and asked about it. they send me a new one lickity split. all better.

saturdayafternoon047.jpg

they also send me out some fire starter. oh, liquid fire. nice.

saturdayafternoon050.jpg

hot dogs up first. got to love ya some nathans. best hot dogs ever. i myself like the cheese dogs. don't judge, their good. i am going to need a hasty bake bottle opener.

saturdayafternoon056.jpg

onto the top shelf.

saturdayafternoon063.jpg

looking the cheese coming out of the bad boy. oh ya. i had 3.

saturdayafternoon062.jpg

cont.....

Last edited:

sparky

cont....

deb is always telling us to eat better. good advice. so, deb. this cooks for you dear.

sparky's vege pizza

got some beets, jalapenos, garlic, onions and portabella mushrooms. cut the raw beets and jala in bag w/ annies and desert gold. cut the tops off the garlic and drizzled w/ some annies also in a little foil pan.

saturdayafternoon066.jpg

onions got chili oil and money on them.

everyone in the pool.

saturdayafternoon070.jpg

looking good.

saturdayafternoon077.jpg

my daughter is bring friends over so wife told me to cook up some tri's. "yes dear".

saturdayafternoon080.jpg

gangs all here and looking sharp.

saturdayafternoon088.jpg

daugther calls and says some of her friends are sierra college football players that are coming. cook more. fine. now i got 2 women telling me what to do.

saturdayafternoon091.jpg

saturdayafternoon096.jpg

the tri's and hamburgers are done. into the house they go.

saturdayafternoon113.jpg

cont again.....

Last edited:

sparky

cont....

time for debs vege pizza.

saturdayafternoon123.jpg

the garlic was so good. soft and sweet. yummy, yummy.

saturdayafternoon131.jpg

threw the mushrooms down on Hazel.

saturdayafternoon126.jpg

cut up the jalapenos, garlic, onions and beets.

saturdayafternoon136.jpg

saturdayafternoon149.jpg

saturdayafternoon151.jpg

threw down some chili oil on top of them.

saturdayafternoon157.jpg

ready for heat up on Hazel.

saturdayafternoon165.jpg

saturdayafternoon166.jpg

welp, i lost some pics so this is it. but the pizzas were to die for. very good. oh, ya know the 2 tri's i cooked. those 3 football players my daughter brought over ate them. 3 big guys ate both tri's. how rude..... it was a fun afternoon of drinking and Qing. got to love my Hazel. she's a good grill. kiss, kiss dear.

Last edited:

Rip

she says, "you can't drink all day and not eat. fire up Hazel and cook yourself something". yes dear (i should have that tattoo'd on my butt).

Somehow I don't think showing her that (instead of replying) will help..;) Nice cook buddy, real nice!!

TentHunter

Hmmm, never thought of putting beets on the grill before. I like beets. I bet they find a way onto my grill sometime soon!

ACW3

Everything looked great, as usual. You and Hazel are really a pair. Did the football players bring their own beer, at least?

Art

Top Bottom