Stuffed pork loin, stuffing and shrimp ABT's!!

Tatonka3A2

Been cold and rainy all weekend up north - and a frost advisory to boot tonight! But we said the heck with it and rolled the Yoder outdoors to get smoking!!

Started with a pork loin that I fileted out for stuffing and let it rest a couple hours in the fridge in a pork brine.

Sauteed some red onions, celery, and garlic in some butter.

Once the veggies cooled it was time to add them to the pork with the other fixings!!
Layed the pork out and seasoned it with our Tatonka Dust; added the veggie mix (red onion, celery, garlic), cubed pancetta, goat cheese and some fresh mozzarella cheese.

Rolled it up as tight as I could - THIS THING IS A MONSTER!! LOL
And added some bacon and for safety measures I secured it all together with some cooking rubber bands.

On the grill....it is a little bacon party with some shrimp ABT's!!

ABT's finished and ready for some snacking!!

Tried something new with the stuffing - made it up on the stove top like usual but this time I changed it up and formed them into stuffing loaves and added them to the Yoder for a little smoke and to crunch up a little.

Close up of the pork loin sliced.

Plated up and ready to enjoy!! I think I will be making stuffing like this all the time - the smoke flavor was good and it add just the right amount of crunch!! The pork loin was excellent and you can't ever go wrong with shrimp ABT's! YUMMY!!

sparky

i'll take a plate plz w/ some milk. the pork loin looks killer. those little shrimp abt's are so cool. going to need 5 of them, some great pork loin and some stuffing balls. nicely done tanya. marty's lucky he gets to eat so well. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom