Southwestern Chicken Wraps and Margaritas!!

Tatonka3A2

Started with some chicken breasts seasoned with our own mix (little heat, little sweet little sour, and all yummy!!) and onto the Yoder with hickory pellets.

After a flip ....

Once the chicken was cooked I brought it in and let it rest for about 15 minutes, then cut up 5 of the chicken breast and added them to a pan with some spanish rice, can of black beans, can of fire roasted tomatoes with chilis, and one diced jalapeno. I let this all come together while I was preparing my tortillas.

Close up if the filling....

To the tortilla I added some shredded smoked monteray jack cheese and cheddar cheese that I had smoked about a month ago, a couple of dollops of sour cream and then the chicken mixture.

Rolled these up and then put them back into a pan for a couple of minutes to seal the fold a bit. Then transferred them to a baking dish. I think I may have over filled them.

Added a little enchilada sauce and some more cheese and moved the dish back to the Yoder to get some more smoke and to heat everything up and melt the cheese.

Ready for the plate - topped with some homemade salsa and more sour cream. And a perfect margarita on the rocks!!! I didn't have any fancy margarita glasses - usually out camping we drink them from a red solo cup!

YUMMY!!!!!

We had a pineapple for grilling but I forgot....I think I was enjoying the margaritas to much!! We don't make them very often but for how easy this recipe was I will be making them more often!! The recipe sounds crazy but trust me.... VERY GOOD!

12 oz can of frozen limeade (thawed)
12 oz beer (we used Corona Light)
12 oz can 7up
12 oz Tequilla
and about 4 oz of Triple Sec

Mix all together and enjoy!!

Chili Head

Tatonka enchiladas are so good on the pellet grills arent they?? :D
You cant eat just one! Excellent job! They looks really good ;)

sparky

enchiladas and margaritas. oh my. this looks so good. wish i have 3 of those little beauties on 2 cocktails plz. moo juice on the side.

Top Bottom