have you converted anyone to Pellet cooking?

Big Poppa

Administrator
I know I have...

Its funny though there are a lot of people who come over and I show them and they still think that they cant do it...

CarterQ

Got a couple of them on the bubble, but your right. I always get the "yeah but you know how to BBQ line" I try and show them how easy it really is but it still doesn't sink in.

Big Poppa

Administrator
It sort of amazed me I thought that when I got into this that I would just have to sell a few and all the buddies would dive in.....

Deb

Nepas converted me, he fed me good food & then he let me put pellets in the hopper, I was hooked

I'm working a couple of people, both women

Last edited:

HoDeDo

I know I generated alot of converts... who couldnt dedicate time to wood stick or charcoal pits... but love to "set it and forget it".

MikeB

Converted to Pellet cooking

My best friend and his son were getting ready to buy an expensive gas grill, I said STOP... Don't buy anything until you come over and check out my new pellet grill. It only took one meal. I sent them plenty of web sites to watch youtube cooks using a pellet and the Traeger site. Only pellet grill available in their area of So. Cal. $700 for the Lil Tex was over their budget but they bought it anyway. They love it.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Squirt that is funny...I have some friends that their neighbors drop food off at their house for them to cook for them...

KyNola

I too have friends who ask me to smoke food for them. I also have some friends who simply call and ask what I'm smoking this weekend because they know I'm going to wind up sharing with them!

MAK DADDY

All the time, once hooked the trick for us is justifying the price. I wish we could make and sell these grills for $700.00 but that would mean China and well you know how I feel about that :)

scooter

The guy who bought my Traeger when I bought my MAK worked in the same building as I. Before that he saw me get a 600lb load of pellets delivered at work and asked questions. When I put my 070 up for sale I let him know it was for sale and he grabbed it.

Top Bottom