Kinda bumbed, kinda ecstatic!

Meat Man

All my smoking buddies from SLC who qualified for the Sams Regional are stoping in and buying meat for the comp this weekend down in New Mexico. We're not able to go. :( Our twins are graduating from Whitworth University in Spokane this weekend. Hard to believe they are at that stage of their lives, and even harder to believe Amy and I are at that point as well. Where the heck does time go. We are very proud of all four of our kids. Willie and Rachael both completed their college education in four years. Willie will be graduating with a degree in Political Science and will be serving his country, as he will be joining the Army, as a first lieutenant. Rachael is graduating with a double major in Athletic Training and Kinesiology will be working with the Salt Lake Real soccer team. They both graduated with high honors, and we couldn't be prouder. Why couldn't Sams Club be a little more sensitive to parental responsibilities and plan their regional a week later?? Anyway, Amy and I have been in search of a trailer we can haul to comps for a while. And lo and behold, they just have to happen to have the one we've been looking for in Spokane. SERENDIPITY! :) Happy Mothers Day Amy Sue!

bd44e8ac.jpg

Last edited:

MossyMO

Sounds like a family celebration is in order, your children are on a positive path! Comps will be there for later... nice travel trailer, congrats!

Big Poppa

Administrator
will just make sure that it isnt too much bigger than 23 feet...that looks like the eddie bauer Jody and the boys say it gets tricky if its longer...you can call them on at 877 828 0727 and they will give you the lowdown

Meat Man

It's a 25' Flying Cloud, that Eddie Baur is sweet, just not worth the $$ to me. Hard to pass up a sweet deal.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
you should be able to swing the 25...actually thats what I wish I had...does it have tyhe full queen bed? Mine is a funky sized bed

Big Poppa

Administrator
yeah that two feet make all the difference in the world my bed if funky as is the bathroom this looks perfect!

Meat Man

I didn't see your name on the list for NM. Saw that Johnnys in. I hope all goes well him this weekend. Sorry to hear about Rods wife, our thoughts and prayers for her.

Meat Man

Too bad, you ought to come up to Utah at the end of June for the first annual Coalville Pig Out. It's a dual comp with PC, and it's nice up in the mountains in June. It may very well be the only KCBS event Utah host this year which would really increase the odds with a GC.

Top Bottom