tailgate food.

sparky

like a silent film. no talkie.

4 racks sparky style, 2 racks spicy. ya buddy. ribs for the tailgate party today.

ribsandribs025.jpg

ribsandribs026.jpg

ribsandribs039.jpg

ribsandribs041.jpg

ribsandribs069.jpg

ribsandribs072.jpg

ribsandribs080.jpg

ribsandribs081.jpg

all wrapped up and ready for the game.

cont.....

Last edited:

sparky

cont....

did up some butts too. pulled pork for game also.

ribsandribs011.jpg

ribsandribs018.jpg

see why i own a mak. smoke and more smoke.

ribsandribs023.jpg

ribsandribs036.jpg

ribsandribs035.jpg

ribsandribs048.jpg

apple juice and a good shake or two of money.

ribsandribs057.jpg

pulled and ready for the game. i will say. these are the two tasty butts. i will be using the sriracha sauce from now on. wonderful taste. i will say the the juicy pig butt tasted the best. i glad i pm'd STC and asked some questions. thanks pat.

ribsandribs083.jpg

ok, time for a quick swim and off to the game. cya.

ACW3

Making me hungry, Sparky. Looks great! Have you tried different flavored honey's? I have some Sourwood honey (I can get it locally) that is my go-to honey. I also have some Orange Blossom honey that is pretty good, also.

Art

sparky

Making me hungry, Sparky. Looks great! Have you tried different flavored honey's?

art, you using the flavored honeys as glue or in the foil part of it? i like sweet stuff. i love the sriracha sauce alot. funny thing is that it didn't give it a hot taste or nothing. just good flavor. my go to for butts now. another thing i have to thank STC for. he also turned me on to soileau's bayou rub. one of my top 3 favorite rubs. need to order another case.

Last edited:

ACW3

Sparky,
I have been using the Sourwood honey I mentioned when I foil my ribs. I want to try the Orange Blossom honey the next time I do ribs.

Art

sparky

Looks fantastic! I love the Sriracha glue. (but not straight-up out of the bottle... a little too hot for me)

Oh, now he tells me. I use it straight out of the bottle. Simply wonderful taste. Didn't taste hot at all. My next butt I'm going to inject it in. what can I say I like to try new things. Worked in the 70's. ;)

squirtthecat

Oh, now he tells me. I use it straight out of the bottle. Simply wonderful taste. Didn't taste hot at all. My next butt I'm going to inject it in. what can I say I like to try new things. Worked in the 70's. ;)

Oh, I use it straight out of the bottle for glue.. I just don't use it straight up instead of ketchup, etc. Too hot for me!

Top Bottom