Busy weekend but still managed to get in a great steak!!

Tatonka3A2

Nothing too fancy here this weekend - we finally had a weekend of no rain so we worked outside and got tons of things done!! So on to it....

Started with the ribeyes and the potatoes getting some smoke for a little more than an hour at 150° with some charcoal pellets. I forgot to get the prep pics...busy getting yard work done. The steaks were seasoned with Tatonka Dust and some Canadian Steak seasoning.

Pulled the steaks off and turned the temp up to 500° to get ready for some nice grill marks. Once the Yoder was up to temp I added the steaks back on, along with the shrimp (seasoned with Tatonka Dust, minced garlic, and butter) the potatoes, and some garlic bread.

The steaks on the flip side...

Close up - LOVE the grill grates!!

Marty's plate

My plate

Nothing like a perfectly cooked ribeye!!

MossyMO

The meal was great and all, but I think the photographer jacked me on a piece of shrimp... my plate looks like there is 5 shrimp on it, but when I got my plate there were only 4 with the meal!

sparky

The meal was great and all, but I think the photographer jacked me on a piece of shrimp... my plate looks like there is 5 shrimp on it, but when I got my plate there were only 4 with the meal!

i counted and i think your right marty. mother's day weekend partner. the girls win this weekend buddy. lol....

Top Bottom