Lets fire up our smokers in honor of our Veterans.

Big Poppa

Administrator
America seems to be divided and beaten up....Lets take this opportunity to unite and thank those who have served and are currently serving that have allowed or allow us to live in the greatest country on earth.

TentHunter

Amen to that BP!

I enjoy the freedom to: choose how to vote, express ideas, to be informed, where to attend church, to protect my family... the list goes on. And I enjoy these freedoms because of you men & women who serve or have served our country to protect us and our freedoms...

And I thank you!

jimsbarbecue

To those Men and Women you sign a blank check that includes up to their life to protect this country, I owe a debt of gratitude. For the ones in our family and friends . This weekend they are getting BBQ.To the Vets on PelletSmoking: Thank You

jimsbarbecue

Cooking for Veterans

My daughter's ex boy friend is a Marine Vet and my brother inlay is a Vietnam Vet. The exboy friend (Chris) came over for dinner, which was beef tenderloin roast. Sent him home with two tri tips. One cook the normal way ,one cooked brisket style.Also a rack of ribs.We are delivering trip tip and tenderloin to my brother (Larry)inlaw tomorrow.Some photos below.

View attachment 129View attachment 131View attachment 130

Top Bottom