Honey I have a craving..

Scallywag

So Mrs Scally send me a text today.. honey I have a craving. She is 8 month pregnant so I'm thinking dill pickles and ice cream or something weird like that. Umm no..
She want LOBSTER AND STEAK! God Bless her!
I can do that!
The players..

Smoked the bacon wrapped sirloin in the warming drawer while the spuds were cooking.

On to the flame at high..

Scallywag

Put on the tails and basted every min or so with lemon juice olive oil and LLWP.. my new secret baste!

Almost ready... love the red shells...

Plated up.. had some drawn butter for dipping... I got a gold star for this one guy's!!!

Scallywag

On a side note... My unborn son Jack is gong to be born with a heart defect. He has backward heart valves. I will be away at SIck Kids Hospital in Toronto for the month of June so we can get him fixed up. I'm not a praying kind of guy.. but some of you guys are and I feel like this is my extended family... so any prayers would be appreciated. Thanks for everything guys...

sparky

i have 3 kids and one grandson. nothing more important than our kids (although i want mine to move out. maybe to a different state). give mrs scally a kiss and tell her sparky and mrs sparky has jack in our prayers. :)

Jables

Awesome dinner. As for your son, it's amazing the surgeries they can perform now, one of my best friends was born much the same way thirty years ago. So far, so good. He had to quit working down in states for medical insurance reasons, but he's had no real problems. Just has to keep up on his check ups.

ACW3

Great looking meal.

You, your wife and Jack are in our prayers. Take care of your family. When you have time, please keep us all posted.

Art

bflodan

We went through some tough times with my son when he was born.. He ended up coming 6 weeks early and was in the NICU for a little over 3 weeks.. He's now almost four and doing fine. It was tough but it all worked out for the best... Im sure you'll have the same turn out.. These Doctors are amazing these days!! My thoughts are with you and the family!

KristenBPS

Great meal & nice craving! PRAYING for you & your family...peace for and Mrs Scully & wisdom for Dr's when Jack joins us on the outside. Please keep us posted.

soupyjones

I wish you all the best with your baby boy Scally. I really hope everything goes well for your family in the coming months. That was one of the finer looking feeds I have seen lately. Awesome work.

KyNola

Scally, you take care of Momma and Jack an know that we will all continue to lift all of you up in our thoughts and prayers.

CarterQ

Thoughts and prayers heading your way for Baby Jack, your family and all of the amazing care givers who will be taking care of him.

dmaxnaz

Tails look tasty. How long on the cook? My thoughts are with your son. My girlfriends son only had a 3% chance to live with his heart defects before birth and he is 10 yrs old now. And he has had a few more surgeries since birth. Doctors are awsome these days!

Top Bottom