What are your

Big Poppa

Administrator
Perfect tunes for smoking......

You know the meat is just right...the smoke is wafting from ignition....the dog is at your feet, the cooler loaded...the wife or husband at the mother in laws....What tunes do you like to crank while smokin?

Texana

I like the older stuff .... Give me some Guess Who, Skynard, CCR, etc ....

But being a stick burner and sitting up late at night when it's quiet and the part is over ... I will take Diana Krall, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra etc ....

SmokinMAK

Right now it would have to be the latest Joe Satriani. Nice retro vibe to it reminiscent of some of his older stuff.

jimsbarbecue

Mostly Country here. But a fan of all music. There is nothing like hearing a tune with some guitar and recognizing the style of Carlos or Slash or Alvin playing Big Red.Got hooked on country in my younger years when I met this guy my age named Victor Segreast.Victors Dad was a country singer and a great guy and so started my interest.

CarterQ

The only thing worse than my pellet addiction is my music addiction...... Sometimes I hit shuffle on the iPod and that's always interesting. Lately the smoking vibe has been Widespread Panic, Leftover Salmon, O.A.R, Mike Ness, or old country. Miles Davis on the late shift is always cool too. I'll fire up Pandora but I kinda feel guilty listening to it.

Marc

Blues & classic rock! Can't beat BBQ, Blues & Beer while smoking and classic rock for meat prep and turn in during contests.

3Bs-Bar-B-Que

I am a country guy at heart but do listen to rock rap and blues heck i guess im a music listener lol just depends on my mood country to start as the time line aka comp.. times get closer we switch to rock or rap lol and when its over we got the blues

cowgirl

I have an eclectic Ipod...Probably start the smoke with some Joe Bonamassa

Joe! He's got to be one of my favorites. Never mind smoking music, I listen to Joe's "So Many Roads" while relaxing in a bubble bath with a glass of wine! lol I know... too much information. :eek: Just love his guitar talent.. and his voice. :cool:

I do listen to blues and old rock.... Stevie Ray Vaughan's Pride and Joy is another favorite.
As for country music I like Kevin Fowler and Keith Urban

My ipod has a bit of everything... I guess I just love music. :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
Joe is a dear friend and is playing at the Casey lee ball benefit with Rodney crowell. Love the musical tastes here no suprise

So Cal Smoker

Hey Bob,
My Bose are Triport OE (On Ear). I bought them about 4 years ago and have no regrets. Light, very comfortable and the sound is so true to the recording. 4 years ago I paid about $225 but now I think Target has them for under $200. Some stores have them out so you can listen to the quality of the sound. Hope this helps you.

Bill

Top Bottom