Baby back Ribs Sparky style

FLBentRider

3 racks of baby backs - with Little Louie's Seasoned Garlic Salt w/pepper
on #106 with BD Hickory and Oak set to 225F
DSC_2282.jpg

3 hours later - a little FL with white wine, honey, brown sugar and buttah.
DSC_2283.jpg

2 hours later - Pour off the liquid in the foil, de-fat and reduce to a sauce

viola!
DSC_2284.jpg

DSC_2285.jpg

DSC_2286.jpg

DSC_2288.jpg

DSC_2289.jpg

I can taste why sparky likes LLSGSWP on ribs. good stuff. The sauce kicks it up a notch!

You can tell when it is really good. dinner conversation is minimal at best when there is often a lot of chatter with other meals.

sparky

those look real good bent. nice job. LL w/P is good stuff on ribs. you cooked them perfectly. nice smoke ring. looks very yummy buddy.

sparky

viola! I can taste why sparky likes LLSGSWP on ribs. good stuff. You can tell when it is really good. dinner conversation is minimal at best when there is often a lot of chatter with other meals.

1st off. what sauce did you use. i want to try some. i like the color that it gave the ribs. thats how you know that a good meal is put down on the table. no one is talking at all. just eating. :) :) :)

FLBentRider

1st off. what sauce did you use. i want to try some. i like the color that it gave the ribs. thats how you know that a good meal is put down on the table. no one is talking at all. just eating. :) :) :)

Sauce ? That was a pan sauce made from the drippings of the foil love w/white wine. I put a couple of healty glugs on each rack. So in it you have little louies, brown sugar, honey, buttah, and white wine. I pour off the liquid from the foil into a pot, run it through a fat separator - one of these OXO Fat Separator at Sur La Table

and then bring it to a boil in a pot on the stove until it just starts to thicken.

TentHunter

I agree with the little louie's. The flavor & saltiness balances out really well with the sweetness of the brown sugar, and the Black Pepper gives just a hint of kick. I really like your addition of the white wine; normally I use a little beer, JD or Bourbon, but I'm trying the white wine idea for sure!

Top Bottom