Sirloin steaks, shrimp, twiced baked potato and some garlic toast

Tatonka3A2

Didn't get much for prep pics - busy outside!!

Had some small sirloin steaks in the freezer that we seasoned with Tatonka Dust and some Canadian Steak Seasoning. Put those and a couple of loaded twice baked potato on the Yoder for an hour at 150° with some charcoal pellets.

Added some Tatonka Dust to the twice baked potato as well.

After an hour removed the steaks to fire up the Yoder to 500° and get a nice sear on the grill grates. Here they are on the flip side.

While the steaks were cooking I added the shrimp - seasoned with Smokin Guns - Sweat Heat. Added some butter and minced garlic in the pan as well.

Everyone getting happy!!

Plated up! Steak got an EXCELLENT char with the grill grates!! This is the first time trying the the Smokin Guns - Sweat Heat on the shrimp - WOW!!!! Probably the best seasoning we have tried on shrimp. We will be doing more shrimp with this for sure!!!

Nice sear and a nice medium center!! Two money shots!!

sparky

oh boy. thats one happy meal. steak cook perfect. shrimp and twice baked tatos. all you need is a big glass of milk. marty is so lucky.

Wow! That looks fantastic Tanya! Great cook. I just purchased Smokin Guns Sweet Heat last week from BP. Wasn't thinking shrimp, but now I will for sure! Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom