Buckeye Strube Wagyu Burgers!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I love to cook the Friday night dinners at the comp...Last nights dinner were reverse seared (thanks Cowgirl!) Strube Ranch Wagyu Cheese Burgers....With Avocado, pepper Jack Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Yellow Tomato, pellet onion and red peppers, lettuce, tabasco ketchup and the works Onion rolls and potato rolls buttered and toasted on the Memphis

Sliced Mayan sweet onions and red bell pepper and sprinkled Big Poppa Double Secret Steak Rub, garlic olive oil and butter and wrapped in foil and cooked on the Memphis pro for 40 minutes...Transferred to the MAK warming drawer to hold

Set the MAK at 260 and smoked the burgers to an internal of 135 transferred to the memphis and seared for two minutes
P1000670.jpg

flipped over and put a slice of pepper jack and a slice of cheddar anad cooked for another 2 minutes
P1000671.jpg

took off cooker
P1000675.jpg

buttered the rolls and put on the Memphis to toast
P1000672.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Strube Ranch Texas Wagyu Buckeye Burgers part two

Here are the pepper and onions
P1000676.jpg

Some of the fixins
P1000673.jpg

Joes Burger...no avocado he is from Pittsburgh
P1000682-1.jpg

Jody's Burger He is from California notice the avocado
P1000683.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Buckeye Burgers and a happy team

Here is a very flattering pic of Jody...he looked much better on pitmasters
P1000684-1.jpg

Brad demolishing his
P1000685-1.jpg

Joe is from Pittsburgh...but you knew that
P1000686-1.jpg

TentHunter

Man that looks so good I'll settle for the melted cheese & smoky pan drippings, just pass me some bread for dippin'!

Big Poppa

Administrator
You are all welcome to join us on the comp trail! Just had a nice cup of coffee with Johnny Triggs....it's all so nice out here....

sparky

any comps up here in northern cali. i'll bring the fat tire and crown royal. you bring cigars...

Deb

Wow, now I'm really craving beef. I think burgers are on the menu for dinner tonight. I think I need cranberry juice too, the Big Poppas sound good - we go through Pellegrino by the case here but I usually drink it straight ;) .

I want to join the Big Poppa team for the Friday night dinners

Top Bottom