hungry on a monday afternoon

sparky

monday afternoon. no one home. yes. so, i open the frig and pull out this stuff. some nathan's and some form of sausage w/ no date on it (don't know how old it is). should be ok?

justchilling001.jpg

fired up Hazel and away we go.

justchilling012.jpg

well, everything was going just fine until..... my daughter comes home. she comes outside on the patio and said, "what ya cooking dad"? some hot dogs for lunch. she walks over to Hazel. opens the lid and says, "you can't eat 7 hot dogs for lunch". ya, i can. and i would of until you walked in the house. "would mom let you eat 7 hot dogs?" ya, moms not home. and then "do i have to call mom?" no.... she says "you have to eat something green. FINE. and when are you moving out? well, i found this. it will fit on a hot dog bun.

justchilling015.jpg

justchilling020.jpg

justchilling025.jpg

justchilling029.jpg

all done. time to eat.

justchilling031.jpg

oh boy.

justchilling037.jpg

got veges. so....

justchilling047.jpg

it was a excellent lunch. i ate 6 hot dogs. i split one for the dogs.

justchilling050.jpg

thanks.

SmokinSteiny

Sparky next time I'm home you are more then welcome to come over and eat as many hotdogs as you want! LOL My wife just usually shakes her head at me when I grill atleast 4 for me :) Also I'm digging the burntness, there is nothing better then a burnt hot dog! If it ain't got black on it, it ain't cooked! lol!

sparky

spark thats it you topped your nutella pork butts...asparagus dogs! you are a savant my friend

I had to look that word up. You sure you got the right guy? I'm more street smart than book smart. But thank you for the compliment. It means alot coming from the master.

ACW3

That boy does like to cook and eat!!! Hot dogs (or burgers) always seem to taste better off the grill. Headed back home from Hilton Head tomorrow. I had one meal that involved beef. While I was here. A lunch that was called a Lowcountry burger. You basic cheeseburger. With a twist. There were two additional layers to this burger. The first was a nice slice of pork belly. The second was a layer of four fried oysters. This was topped off with a nice Tabasco lime aioli. If the picture comes out from my wife's phone, I will post it. I ended up eating it without the roll and with my knife and fork. That was definitely an out-of-the-box burger!!!

Art

I miss my MAK!!!

Top Bottom