Some Mid-week Beef Ribs

TentHunter

The wife had a couple of really long, really busy days at work with yearly inventory, so I thought she might like something really good to eat. The butcher had these gorgeous beef ribs last time I went.

Here we go... A rack of beef ribs, a little Smokin' Guns Sweet Heat & a water pan. On the MAK using a Cherry/Black Walnut blend.
BR01.JPG

BR02.JPG

A little homemade sauce...
BR03.JPG

BR04.JPG

Yum!!! Time to eat!
BR05.JPG

Served with some beans & mashed potatoes with homemade beef & onion gravy. Did I mention, YUM!!!
BR06.JPG

Thanks for sneaking a peek! :)

Last edited:

fishingbouchman

Looking good. What is the cook time on those? Wife can't do pork and really need to make some beef ribs for her. No clue where to start.

ACW3

Great job, Cliff!!! They looked very tasty. That is the kind of meal that either gets you out of the dog house, or you "earn" some plus points.

Art

TentHunter

What is the cook time on those? Wife can't do pork and really need to make some beef ribs for her. No clue where to start.

If you can cook pork ribs, you can cook beef ribs. Same cooking temps and similar cook times. They're just bigger.

The only real difference is I tend to go more for bolder flavors with beef ribs instead of sweeter flavors of pork ribs. Honestly, other than that, I don't really do anything any different and they turn out great.

Top Bottom