Pictures of My new Memphis Pro !

MrSS396

The Pro arrived yesterday evening as I was leaving for the golf course. I assembled it and did the initial burn off this morning. :cool:

MemphisProhasarrived.jpg

Pelletshavearrived.jpg

MemphisProburnoff.jpg

450burnoffasinstructed.jpg

CarterQ

Oh yeah! Another pellet cooker gets its wings. You are going to have some fun with that!

PS Just curious, where are the stadium seats from in the background?

MrSS396

Oh yeah! Another pellet cooker gets its wings. You are going to have some fun with that!

PS Just curious, where are the stadium seats from in the background?

They are from US Cellular Field in Chicago. The White sox sold all the seats as souvenirs after they won the World Series in 2005. My father who passed away in 2008 bought the two that I now own. They are very special to me.

CarterQ

They are from US Cellular Field in Chicago. The White sox sold all the seats as souvenirs after they won the World Series in 2005. My father who passed away in 2008 bought the two that I now own. They are very special to me.

Very cool!

ACW3

Love the grill!! Love the stadium seats!! Time to break that bad boy in! Anything with bacon works. Let us know.

Art

TentHunter

OOOOH... Shiny. And just in time for the Memorial Day weekend. I bet it's going to get a nice workout. Be sure to get some pics.

Top Bottom